VRML-Animation in PowerPoint?
Author Message
 VRML-Animation in PowerPoint?

Hello,

is there a possibility to integrate a VRML-Animation in a
PowerPoint-Presentation?

Bjoern Pluskota

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML-Animation in PowerPoint?

Quote:

> is there a possibility to integrate a VRML-Animation in a
> PowerPoint-Presentation?

With PowerPoint 4.0 and Netscape under Win3.11, I was able to put a HTML file
with an embedded vrml world in the presentation. (via OLE or what the hell)

   Void

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML-Animation in PowerPoint?
I have done it using a VRML ActiveX control. Not very easy and it played
back poorly but it did work

--
Brad Dunzer
InFocus

Quote:
> Hello,

> is there a possibility to integrate a VRML-Animation in a
> PowerPoint-Presentation?

> Bjoern Pluskota

Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML-Animation in PowerPoint?
VRCharts <www.vrcharts.com> has a commercial program (with free player)
to do this.  I haven't checked out how it performs.

Quote:

--
Mike McGurrin
Mitretek Systems

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Viewing VRML in Powerpoint?

2. A VRML object in a Powerpoint presentation: possible?

3. A VRML object in a Powerpoint presentation: possible?

4. using vrml in powerpoint?

5. Followup on animation of VRML

6. Novice want to make animation in VRML

7. Animation in VRML ?

8. VRML animation output files

9. VRML Animation

10. ###### Put animation in VRML ????????

11. VRML Animation question

12. Need help with interactive VRML animation