VRML 2 specs.?
Author Message
 VRML 2 specs.?

Where can I find the specs and commands for vrml 2?
I have them for VMRL 1 only and cant seem to find the equavalent on Yahoo.
THANKS
TOM

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML 2 specs.?

Quote:
> Where can I find the specs and commands for VRML 2?
> I have them for VMRL 1 only and cant seem to find the equavalent on Yahoo.

What about http://www.vrml.org ?  Try specifically
http://www.vrml.org/Specifications/VRML97/

Cheers,

JVc.

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML 2 Specs

2. 3-D Animation / VRML 2.0 Specs

3. vrml 2.0 specs

4. Need URL for specs uncompressed binary format VRML 2.0

5. Any Distribution List for VRML Specs?

6. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in new cw203

7. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in n

8. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

9. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

10. Looking For Old Mainframe Hardware/Language Specs

11. LISP - [SPECS ERR] - Backquote - please confirm. - [#V0.3]

12. Minimal Specs for a built app?