Spawning windows...
Author Message
 Spawning windows...

Anyone know how to rename window titles when spawning browser
windows to fire up VRML? The code in the vrml FAQ isn't
comprehensive enuff...
I've tried window.open('url','WindowName',...) but it still
displays the url of the wrl file...

Thanks for any pointers!

----  WEBPAGE : http://www.{*filter*}junkie.com/arcana  UIN : 9157402  ----
------- "You and me, and you and you, simultaneously.." : Chef -------

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Spawning windows...
Hey there Slasher,

What if you embed your world in an html file, rather than linking
straight to it?

South

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Spawning windows...
: Hey there Slasher,

: What if you embed your world in an html file, rather than linking
: straight to it?

I'm trying my best to hide the wrl filename... to do that,
using javascript windows seems to be a better approach than
embedded wrl files...

----  WEBPAGE : http://www.{*filter*}junkie.com/arcana  UIN : 9157402  ----
------- "You and me, and you and you, simultaneously.." : Chef -------

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debug problems after spawning window

2. expect_after executes for spawn id 1 even if the corresponding expect executes for spawn id 2

3. Spawn a telnet session from a spawned telnet session

4. expect: nesting spawn tftp inside spawned telnet

5. using spawn socket instead of spawn telnet in expect

6. Spawn new window with FXRuby

7. MIT scheme for win98 without spawning interactive window

8. spawn and NO window

9. Help: Spawning new Tk windows

10. spawn on windows is losing my arguments

11. Spawning an NEW window and locking OLD

12. How do I spawn multiple windows?