Linux Netscape Plugin
Author Message
 Linux Netscape Plugin

Hi,

just a short simple questions: What Linux Netscape Plugin to browse vrml
shul I use?

Thanx in advance
Patrick

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:02:55 GMT
 Linux Netscape Plugin
Patrick;

If you can wait a couple of weeks, we will have a new release of FreeWRL
out with a *much* improved integration into netscape. Previous versions
are ok, but the EAI integration with Netscape was not the best.

I am not sure about how well the OpenVRML group does with netscape;
maybe
someone else will comment.

Watch

http://www.crc.ca/FreeWRL/

Quote:

--
John Stewart

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:13:45 GMT

1. VRML plugin for linux netscape?

2. Python Netscape plugin for Linux?

3. netscape.plugin.Plugin?!

4. Status of Netscape plugin support in IE6?

5. Netscape Plugin

6. Help - javah from Netscape LiveConnect/Plugin SDK

7. Problems starting VRML plugin via Netscape

8. Hacking Netscape to use VREALM Plugin for .wrl

9. vrml plugin netscape/solaris

10. netscape: plugin is null

11. Python plugin for netscape??

12. Python Plugin for NetScape Communicator