??? on EAI getBrowser()
Author Message
 ??? on EAI getBrowser()

Hi,

I have a HTML file which includes 2 embedded vrml worlds and a Java
applet as follows:
<EMBED src="myVrml1.wrl" width=200 height=200>
<EMBED src="myVrml2.wrl" width=200 height=200>
<APPLET code="myApplet.class" MAYSCRIPT width=200 height=200></APPPLET>

The thinking is to use the applet to facilitate the communications
between the two VRML
worlds. To access the SECOND VRML world, I tried to use
getBrowser(Applet pApplet,
String frameName, int index) of the EAI, but with no success (the
function returns NULL).
Could someone out there please explain what "frameName" I should use
when calling
getBrowser()? Many thanks in advance.

By the way, I am using Java 1.1.5 and CosmoPlayer2.1beta.

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Embedding Cortona 2.1 with <OBJECT> / EAI-getBrowser() ?

2. EAI: getBrowser

3. EAI: getBrowser(Applet,frame,index)

4. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

5. eai getBrowser trouble

6. getBrowser problem (EAI)

7. EAI,Cosmo Player: getBrowser return NullPointerException!

8. getBrowser() problem in EAI

9. pb with EAI, getBrowser() doesn't work

10. Q: EAI getBrowser()

11. EAI getBrowser() AND ie

12. EAI: getBrowser?