VBscript to detect VRML browser with MSIE
Author Message
 VBscript to detect VRML browser with MSIE

Hi,

I'm looking for the VBScript code that can detect if CosmoPlayer or
other vrml browsers have been enabled in MSIE.  I've seen references to
it in the www-vrml archives, but I can't seem to find the actual
VBscript to do what I want.

Thanks,

--
Robert Lipman
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

fax: (301) 975-5433       http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VBscript to detect VRML browser with MSIE

Quote:

>Try:
>http://www.ligos.com/nav/downloads.htm
>http://www.megsinet.com/~jfairley/vrmlcheck.htm

Also, do a view source on the main page of Cosmosoftware.com, under Web Tools.
(Better hurry, while you can!)

Roving Gambler

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting VRML-Enabled Browsers.

2. Browser.loadURL with VBScript

3. VRML and VBscript.

4. Controlling VRML via VBScript

5. reading VRML files on Mac with MSIE

6. MSIE VRML background color

7. MSIE 3.0 VRML...transparency?? - Fishbowl.wrl (1/1)

8. MSIE 3.0 VRML...transparency?? - Fishbowl.wrl (0/1)

9. MSIE 3.0B2 VRML viewer

10. WINDOWS200: Detecting the default web browser

11. Help in detecting browser STOP or disconnection using TCL

12. Browsers, browsers, browsers