Viewpoint Node
Author Message
 Viewpoint Node

Hi,
I have trouble to bind to a new viewpoint that has the
field "jump" set to "false", i.e. I want a smooth transition.
Its not a viewpoint that shows up on the console but a
viewpoint thats inside a prototype. If I have "jump" set
to "false" and send a "set_bind" eventIn to the Viewpoint node
nothing happens. It works just fine with "jump" set to "true"
(default setting). Is this a bug in Cosmoplayer2.0?
I would really like to find a workaround for this as a sudden
jump to the new destination leads to disorientation.

Anyone who has experienced the same?

Rene

Tue, 29 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Viewpoint Node
Hi,
I have trouble to bind to a new viewpoint that has the
field "jump" set to "false", i.e. I want a smooth transition.
Its not a viewpoint that shows up on the console but a
viewpoint thats inside a prototype. If I have "jump" set
to "false" and send a "set_bind" eventIn to the Viewpoint node
nothing happens. It works just fine with "jump" set to "true"
(default setting). Is this a bug in Cosmoplayer2.0?
I would really like to find a workaround for this as a sudden
jump to the new destination leads to disorientation.

Anyone who has experienced the same?

Rene

Tue, 29 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. question about Viewpoint Node

2. using Viewpoint Node in prototype definition

3. Multiple rotations in Viewpoint nodes?

4. Viewpoint Node Documentation

5. Viewpoint Node Field Parameters

6. Viewpoint Node

7. Smooth transitions when binding a Viewpoint node?

8. Viewpoint node

9. Much Ado about the Viewpoint::orientation Node

10. Removing a viewpoint from the viewpoint stack?

11. Labview 5.1.1 crashes when I use Invoke Node or Property Node

12. Converting Extrusion Node to IndexedFaceSet Node