liquid reality by dimension x
Author Message
 liquid reality by dimension x

Does anyone have a copy of Liquid Reality's java csource code for a java
vrml browser? I know Microsoft bought them out and closed  down the
source code access but I think someone may have the source siting on

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 liquid reality by dimension x

Quote:

> Does anyone have a copy of Liquid Reality's java csource code for a java
> VRML browser? I know Microsoft bought them out and closed  down the
> source code access but I think someone may have the source siting on

        I keep a copy of the Linux-based code and documentation here:

http://www.logoncafe.net/~chrome/vrml/viewers.shtml

        Liquid Reality requires the use of Java 1.02 or somesuch; an
older API to be sure.  Maybe something cool can come of the code...

        Good luck -- let me know how it goes.

--
Gerall Kahla        ****        Celestial Mechanic
http://www.logoncafe.net/~chrome  VRML-Linux-Alife

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SGI′s Cosmo Player XOR Dimension X′s Liquid Reality

2. Where is the liquid reality info?

3. Liquid Reality + Java

4. Introduction for Liquid Reality

5. liquid reality

6. Liquid Reality...where are you?

7. Newbie need help with Liquid Reality and Java

8. What's wrong with Liquid Reality ?

9. Liquid Reality?

10. Microsoft, Linux and Liquid Reality

11. Liquid Reality

12. interface with java & Liquid Reality