Browser::getBrowser: Plugin pointer not available.
Author Message
 Browser::getBrowser: Plugin pointer not available.

hi,
I have a little world, and a little applet.
I'm just call getBrowser method and the Java console say me :
Cosmo Player: Browser::getBrowser: Plugin pointer not available.
Why ?
This run with Netscape 4.04 and Cosmo 2.1
Help..
KDO

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browser.getBrowser not working

2. (Browser.getBrowser)Problem.

3. Browser.getBrowser(this)

4. pb: Browser.getBrowser(this) and Class name?

5. Browser.getBrowser(Applet)

6. Browser.getBrowser() always failed when using Netscape

7. Small Announce: tar tool and directory browser (not file browser)

8. LOGO-L> LCSI Web Browser PlugIn

9. Eiffel web browser plugin?

10. plugin or special browser

11. Cosmo player 2.1 plugin for aol 4.0 browser

12. Browser plugin