pb: Browser.getBrowser(this) and Class name?
Author Message
 pb: Browser.getBrowser(this) and Class name?

        Having a problem with the java EAI and Cosmo. I have been using a
applet class called RApplet.class that attempts to get a handle to the browser
with the usual loose polling loop (i'll ot duplicate it here):

        Seems that Compiling my class as RApplet causes Cosmo to deny me the
pointer. When I rename the class to XApplet, however, everything works fine.

        Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance,
Brant Chamberlain

Tue, 06 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. pb with EAI, getBrowser() doesn't work

2. (Browser.getBrowser)Problem.

3. Browser.getBrowser not working

4. Browser::getBrowser: Plugin pointer not available.

5. Browser.getBrowser(this)

6. Browser.getBrowser(Applet)

7. Browser.getBrowser() always failed when using Netscape

8. Class variables in parent and child classes with the same name

9. Class from name of class

10. How to call a class method from a string representing a class name

11. pb with class attributes

12. Browsers, browsers, browsers