Trigger for TimeSensor...
Author Message
 Trigger for TimeSensor...

I am wanting to implement a 'guided tour' feature of my world.  I am using
the EAI  to trigger the event.
It is being passed in via JavaScript.

VRML looks like this.

DEF Time TimeSensor {
    cycleInterval 20

Quote:
}

...script...
EventIn SFBool set_fly
EventOut SFTime time

function set_fly(val, ts) {
    time = ts;

Quote:
}

...end script...

ROUTE SCRIPT.time TO Time.set_startTime

---------------
I have tried several variations of this to no avail...

James & Sue Ann Birchfield
--
May those who love us, love us;
And those that don't love us,

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to use TimeSensor to trigger animation once?

2. waiting on scope to trigger, or aborting before trigger

3. Trigger-On/Trigger-Off Data Acquisition?

4. analog level triggering of storage with trigger output

5. I want to change my trigger a for the trigger b in my labview window

6. timesensor

7. fraction_changed in TimeSensor

8. TimeSensor Animation and createVrmlFromURL()

9. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

10. controlling TimeSensors from Scripts

11. EAI and TimeSensor

12. TimeSensor blues :-(