java and the getbrowser method...
Author Message
 java and the getbrowser method...

Hello everybody,

I use the getbrowser method to find an embed vrml files in my HTML code.
The problem is that I use frames and that the applet is in frame A and the
VRML is in frame B.
I did something like this:
brow = Browser.getBrowser(this,"B",0);
but I don't know what is the index, and I put it with a 0 value.
I works fine, but not always...  Sometimes I have an error, that he can't
find an 645945 (or an another number) index. So how to correct this problem
???

I've tried with an index of 1, and it didn't work...

Thanx everybody

Pichel Michel

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. GetBrowser METHOD

2. vrml 2.0 activeX control that allows java methods to access container's methods

3. where is my main method(like java)??

4. More dynamic method resolution for Java

5. SmallEiffel, jvm, and java methods with no result?

6. PROPOSAL: Java-like method-based synchr onization mechanism in Rub y

7. java loadURL method

8. PROPOSAL: Java-like method-based synchronization mechanism in Rub y

9. Java-like toString() method?

10. Help Needed : Using native methods in Java Script Nodes in Netscape 4.0/Cosmo 2.0

11. Java native methods

12. Native methods in Java