EAI Question: acessing nodes
Author Message
 EAI Question: acessing nodes

How can in EAI (External Authoring Interface) acess other nodes that
came with the 'root' node? I get the root node, but If I have to go to
te browser get more 50 nodes (all declared by DEF), I make many
operations and my applet turns very slow... And, in the reverse mode,
can I send the root node and all the children are implicity on the
refresh? How?
Thanks, Pedro Salazar...

  icq. 4648789  < V.S.C. GUIMARAES >
  -Support the Euro'04 in PORTUGAL-

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. EAI: How to add nodes to the Switch{} node

2. CLOS Question: Acessing class information

3. EAI to change picture in ImageTexture-node??

4. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

5. Faking user selection in EAI and the Anchor Node

6. Getting the name of a Node with EAI ??

7. EAI and deleting nodes

8. Accessing EAI nodes

9. EAI, get/send multiple Nodes

10. Performance - EAI vs Script Node

11. EAI:Accessing child nodes

12. EAI: Problem with getting EventIn of a PROTO node