Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts
Author Message
 Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts

   {*filter*} Technology & Opportunities Advance with Java

   Live Web Casts ... Free, Learn about {*filter*} on Phones

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

  | Welcome to the 2003 JavaOne conference.
  |
  | I am delighted that you have chosen to join us to learn
  | about the latest developments in the exciting world of Java
  | technology.
  |
  | Click here to view this morning's webcast

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

   Web-Cast : Free, Live or archived
   ---------------------------------

    http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

   ----------------------
  |  New this year, the Video Game Summit at the JavaOne conference
  | offers three days of case studies, developer insight, game demos
  | and techniques highlighting the use of JavaTM technology in
  | modern game development.
  |
  | Come discover how Java technology can help minimize
  | your development time while maximizing your consumer reach !

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

   {*filter*} on Phones & other Portable Devices and PCs
   http://java{*filter*}.org
    http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/
    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/java_games.html
    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/games_with_java3d.html

  | James Gosling: on the Java road...
  |
  | I've been inescapably tagged as "the Java guy",
  | despite the fact that I havn't worked in the Java
  | product organization for a couple of years
  | (I do still kibbitz).
  |
  | These days I work at Sun's research lab about
  | two thirds of the time, and do customer visits
  | and talks the other third.
  |
  | Octavo.com and Albrect Durer
  | ----------------------------

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ #12

   Albrect Durer, da Vinici & a {*filter*} Woman

   | Albrecht Durer's self portrait and demonstration
   | of da Vinci's technique of desktop publishing using
   | 1500's technology.
   |
   | Two grids are used to help the artist render an
   | acurrate perspective drawing of the model using
   | raytracing techniques ... demonstrated with Java.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/rt_how.html
    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/raytracing.html

   "Windows Only" leaves you trapped, stuck in the last century.

    Java gives you and your games & applications:  Freedom.

  -- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator
  --------------------------------------
  Imaging the Imagined: Modeling with Math & a Keyboard

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 03:34:12 GMT

1. Game Magazine for Shareware Game Developers.

2. Python in game development [fwd: best prog lang for games]

3. game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

4. Gaming with the idea for games

5. Web-based Eiffel board games

6. Web browser for games?

7. EAI version of VRML 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe game (VRML + Java)

8. ANN: Java VRML Star Trek game

9. ANNOUNCE: VRML 2.0/Java Game

10. http://community.java.net/games/

11. Python CGI based web game

12. Announce: JavaOne(sm) Sun's 1997 Worldwide Java Developer Conference(sm)