EAI and the stop method
Author Message
 EAI and the stop method

Hi,

I wrote an EAI applet and and the stop() method is not being invoked when I
leave the page containing the applet. Does any one know if this could be
related to EAI? At first I thought it was because I was overriding the stop
method since my applet implements runnable, however I commented out all the
code related to the runnable inteface and I still have the same problem. I
also discarded the posibility that an old version is cached in the browsers
disk chache.

Any comments? Thanks

Jesus

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

2. Play Sound and Stop it Using EAI

3. eai:getVBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

4. EAI Question : Problems with callback method for EventOutObserver

5. EAI problem - callback() method

6. EAI callback method

7. EAI and coding to the EAI

8. Differences between EAI 1 and EAI 2

9. Difference between EAI and EAI 2nd generation?

10. STOP doesn't stop this procedure [TECHNICAL]

11. stop, I repeat, stop replying to nudds you godam dumbfuks

12. Stopping Stop complaining about FORTRAN and C