vrml+nurbs
Author Message
 vrml+nurbs

Hi,
I heard something about NURBS-surfaces created in Java and integrated in
vrml. sounds very interesting...
Could someone post me further information?
thanks in advance
-carsten
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~trojan

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs

Quote:
>I heard something about NURBS-surfaces created in Java and integrated in
>vrml. sounds very interesting...
>Could someone post me further information?

The book Late Night Java and vrml has a chapter about it (Bernie Roehl,
Justin C. etc). Find that book and you will find many more interesting
topics.

Michael

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blaxxun VRML NURBS plug-in also in R3???

2. vrml+nurbs again

3. vrml nurbs examples for anything but blaxxun

4. VRML browser for NURBS

5. NURBs in VRML?

6. cool NURBS modeling program that can export VRML 2.0 -- free beta --

7. VRML 2.0 and NURBS

8. NURBs in VRML and AFX

9. NURBS Extension to VRML: TrimmedSurface Node Problem

10. Splines, NURBS, B├ęzier curves

11. Cosmo player 2.1 under MacOS and nurbs

12. NURBS