VRML generated from JAVA, not JAVA script?
Author Message
 VRML generated from JAVA, not JAVA script?

A great article was published in JAVA report on using JavaScript to open
a frame and write the output of the JavaScript generated vrml to it.

My question is: Can this same method be used with JAVA.

All, the talk I read about using JAVA and VRML, is VRML2 including JAVA.

I'll be reading my JAVA books, but hope someone more expert could help.

Tom Stall

Wed, 03 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. vrml-java-generated vrml

2. VRML in Java vs Java in VRML

3. Java Object Not Returned/Java Class Not Preserved

4. VRML/java scripting example and vrml.* packages

5. Java library for generating VRML??

6. Java generated VRML

7. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

8. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

9. Fwd: Request for suggestions re: Java or Java Script

10. HTML Java scripts to manipulate VRML

11. Security problem in a VRML JAVA Script node?

12. VRML, JAVA (script node) and Windows NT