DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter
Author Message
 DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter

Hi,

This may be an old question for many here but I was wondering if someone could help
me find a DXF to VRML/ vrml to DXF converter for PCs (possibly under Windows 95 or
NT).

Thanks in advance
Parsa

Tue, 30 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter

Try Crossroads

http://www.europa.com/~keithr/crossroads/
--

Bob Ashby
"Walk in peace, fore they shall know us

Quote:

>Hi,

>This may be an old question for many here but I was wondering if someone
could help
>me find a DXF to VRML/ VRML to DXF converter for PCs (possibly under
Windows 95 or
>NT).

>Thanks in advance
>Parsa

Wed, 31 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter

Quote:

> This may be an old question for many here but I was wondering if someone could help
> me find a DXF to VRML/ VRML to DXF converter for PCs (possibly under Windows 95 or
> NT).

Keith Rule's Crossroads at:
http://www.europa.com/~keithr/Crossroads/index.html

- Paul
***********************************
Paul S. Hoffman
VP/Creative Director, Cognetics Corporation

Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555

Wed, 31 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. converter from dwg,dxf->vrml

2. VRML -> DXF format

3. Novice looking for DXF tp VRML converter

4. IGES DXF to VRML converter

5. dxf and 3DS to VRML converters?

6. help ! need converter for dxf to vrml

7. DXF to VRML Converter

8. VRML 2.0 compliant version of LodeStar or VRML 2.0->1.0 converter

9. dxf to vrml ?????????????

10. conversion of .dxf format to vrml 2.0 format

11. 2D-DXF to VRML

12. VRML 2.0 to DXF