Format Conversion: Binary to Ascii?
Author Message
 Format Conversion: Binary to Ascii?

Hello?

I have a download vrml file which is binary format.

How can I convert binary to ascii format?

Thanks.

Wed, 08 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Format Conversion: Binary to Ascii?

Quote:
> Hello?

> I have a download VRML file which is binary format.

> How can I convert binary to ascii format?

> Thanks.

It is compressed file. See FAQ at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/faq/faq4.html#q15
--
Tima
http://www.orc.ru/~timofeev/index_en.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 08 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. General Data Conversion from Binary Ascii to various formats

2. ASCII to Binary conversion (?)

3. Sending binary data over RS232 without conversion to ascii

4. ascii to binary conversion

5. need help with binary to ascii decimal conversion procedure

6. ascii to binary conversion?

7. ASCII to Binary conversion

8. Clarion *.dat Conversion to ascii delimited format (csv)

9. Converting from ascii decimal to msft binary format

10. Q. How to mix ascii and binary format data in one file with FORTRAN

11. Smalltalk Number to EBCDIC Packed/Binary format Conversion

12. Conversion algorithm between IEEE floating point and old Microsoft Binary Format