popup window with "anchor" node
Author Message
 popup window with "anchor" node

hi vrml freaks,

is it possible to open a new browser-window with a defined size (for
instance 300x300 pixels) with the "anchor" node?
If yes, how I`ve to do this?
Otherwise, which way gives other possibilities and where can I find
additional informations?

thanx in advance

Arne Berger

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 popup window with "anchor" node

Quote:

> hi vrml freaks,

> is it possible to open a new browser-window with a defined size (for
> instance 300x300 pixels) with the "anchor" node?
> If yes, how I`ve to do this?
> Otherwise, which way gives other possibilities and where can I find
> additional informations?

Hi, have a look at the FAQ (questions 5.2 and 5.3) at :
http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/

Francois.

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. popup-window with "anchor" node and javascript

2. Problem with Anchor + parameter [ "target=page" ]

3. entry input "anchor".

4. "Popup menus"

5. How to do textual info "popup"?

6. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

7. "Square" function in formula node

8. Transform Node's "center" field

9. Script node: parse error: line 6 "}"

10. "For" loop node assignments

11. Anchor node and embedded window

12. link to a NEW WINDOW, with de ANCHOR node