VRLM for House Furnishing ??
Author Message
 VRLM for House Furnishing ??

Does anyone know of any good online demos of furnished interior houses?
Preferible a demo that can actually change some attributes (tile, wall color,
furniture,etc).

I work for a company that is building an internet tool to help large scale home
developers provide home buyers with an online service to buy and furnish a
home. I am trying to convince my company that something like vrml would be
useful here.

Thanks in Advance
Jerry

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRLM for House Furnishing ??

Quote:

> Does anyone know of any good online demos of furnished interior
houses?
> Preferible a demo that can actually change some attributes (tile, wall
color,
> furniture,etc).

Hi Jerry!
Here is some example that I made for such purpose. You can move lamp and
TV and change wallpapers and some furniture.
http://user.tninet.se/~qkw239b/vr/vrum/vrum.wrl

Quote:
> I work for a company that is building an internet tool to help large
scale home
> developers provide home buyers with an online service to buy and
furnish a
> home. I am trying to convince my company that something like VRML
would be
> useful here.

> Thanks in Advance
> Jerry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRLM for House Furnishing ??
Look in www.parallelgraphics.com. A similar demo uses VRML extension in
Cortona.

--
=========================
Tima

http://tima.newmail.ru

"Nothing is as permanent
   as that which is called temporary. "

Quote:

> Does anyone know of any good online demos of furnished interior houses?
> Preferible a demo that can actually change some attributes (tile, wall
color,
> furniture,etc).

> I work for a company that is building an internet tool to help large scale
home
> developers provide home buyers with an online service to buy and furnish a
> home. I am trying to convince my company that something like VRML would be
> useful here.

> Thanks in Advance
> Jerry

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRLM for House Furnishing ??

Quote:

> Does anyone know of any good online demos of furnished interior houses?
> Preferible a demo that can actually change some attributes (tile, wall color,
> furniture,etc).

> I work for a company that is building an internet tool to help large scale home
> developers provide home buyers with an online service to buy and furnish a
> home. I am trying to convince my company that something like VRML would be
> useful here.

> Thanks in Advance
> Jerry

Well, I have a wrl of my own apartment. It's not very good, but you can wander
around opening and closing doors, and moving furniture... By the way, I have a
problem with the script mapping the pointer's displacement (PlaneSensor) to a
horizontal displacement. Any sugestions would be wellcome.
The url: http://Rafa.Alcantara.com/wrl/micasa/micasa.wrl

Regards,
--

     Rafa Alcntara

http://Rafa.Alcantara.com

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRLM for House Furnishing ??
Don't forget the venerable Austrian virtual real-estate site at
http://www.mischek.at/tower/english/tower.html.  It looks like they do
direct marketing of high-rise apartments, the site is a few years old
now.  A good example for your bosses to try.

Quote:

> Does anyone know of any good online demos of furnished interior
houses?
> Preferible a demo that can actually change some attributes (tile, wall
color,
> furniture,etc).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRLM for House Furnishing ??
xi.inf.bi.ruhr-uni-bochum.de

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Searching for VRML of museum/furnished house

2. Furnished Office For Rent (close to O'Hare)

3. VRLM tool

4. VFX1 and VRLM = false?

5. vrlm-Pictures

6. I want to write a VRLM->3DMF translator

7. NYC: Smalltalk for SW development Product House

8. House in need of repairs?

9. Milwaukee WI Tech Open House

10. Solo per software house italiane

11. S/w fulfillment houses?