Problem with video on vrml
Author Message
 Problem with video on vrml

Is there any way of playing a video file (with ot without audio) in a
vrml file. Ex: a television in a room. If anyboady knows... please! And
If it's possible, with compression should I use.

                Thanks

                                        Gonzalo

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with video on vrml

Quote:
> Is there any way of playing a video file (with ot without audio) in a
> vrml file. Ex: a television in a room. If anyboady knows... please!
And
> If it's possible, with compression should I use.

Just use MovieTexture instead of ImageTexture in
Appearance {
        texture MovieTexture { url ?movie.mpg }

Quote:
}

Heiko
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RothSoft
www.rothsoft.de
Tel 0381 / 5196 244
Fax 0381 / 5196 266

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with video on vrml
On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 14:27:36 -0300, Navarro

Quote:

>Is there any way of playing a video file (with ot without audio) in a
>vrml file. Ex: a television in a room. If anyboady knows... please! And
>If it's possible, with compression should I use.

>                Thanks

>                                        Gonzalo

Help yourself to this model mpg in tv
http://www.sol.co.uk/j/jreid/bo.wrl

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML EAI problems: Java3d solves many portabilty problems of VRML

2. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

3. VRML Video

4. streamed video and vrml

5. video streaming in vrml

6. 3D video cards for VRML - recommendation??

7. Video card for VRML acceleration?

8. Video streaming in VRML!!!

9. VRML Training video is shipping again

10. VRML and video hardware?

11. Streaming Video under VRML 2.0?

12. Live Video into VRML