AVATARS 98- SPECIAL STARSHIP AVATAR CHATS-FREE
Author Message
 AVATARS 98- SPECIAL STARSHIP AVATAR CHATS-FREE

Quote:

> Here is the official C3 Announcement Pict....
[snip]
>  [Image]

Whoops!  Here's a clue for the clueless:  if you see the word
"binaries" in the newsgroup name, it's OK to post binaries on
those groups.  If you don't, it isn't.

Some news servers delete all messages with binary attachments, so
it's really in your own interest to do things the way we've been
doing them on USENET for the past decade.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen

"And I observe, when any Yahoo comes from London out of Curiosity [to]
visit me at mine own House, we neither of us are able to deliver our
Conceptions in a Manner intelligible to the other."

Thu, 10 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Avatar Bazaar - Custom Avatars

2. Avatar Studio 2 Avatars Conversion

3. CONF: AVATARS 98

4. Free Sci Fi Avatars

5. announce: the avatar as an instrument for navigation

6. following avatar

7. avatar size ardius

8. Avatar position to EAI!

9. avatar question