Cortona Client ignores or loses events
Author Message
 Cortona Client ignores or loses events

I use Cortona Client to display quite complex vrml scene with many
Scripts and other nodes connected into series. I use the Java applet
to control the happenings in the VRML world and to pass some
parameters into VRML circuits.

It seems that Cortona Client loses (or ignores) some events when the
frequency of the events gets high. Does anyone know anything about
this problem?

In Cosmo player everything seems to work OK.

Thanks!

AH

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:27:15 GMT

1. event generate options, virtual events and client data

2. Cortona VRML Client 2.1 with IE4: EAI problem

3. CORTONA vrml client

4. Mac + Cortona VRML Client

5. Java RMI from Cortona client

6. Cortona VRML client crashes in winNT?

7. ANNOUNCE:- CORTONA VRML CLIENT for MAC

8. Cortona VRML Client for Mac is available!

9. Losing EVENT:Timer?

10. Where is the LOSE FOCUS event?

11. Lost the System Event Display

12. Event case loses connection to data structure when data structure is modified