Java Plug-In and EAI?
Author Message
 Java Plug-In and EAI?

I have seen this questions asked many times, but with no answer...

Can you use the Java Plug-In with the EAI?  If so, how?

Michael P. McCutcheon

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java Plug-In and EAI?
"Michael P. McCutcheon"

Quote:
> I have seen this questions asked many times, but with no answer...

> Can you use the Java Plug-In with the EAI?  If so, how?

  If you have Netscape Communicator, then you can find a "npcosmop.zip"
  during /Communicator/Program/Plugins/ this path. Unzip it! And you
will
  could use EAI API with Java.

                                  Aegis

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. EAI and the Java 2 plugin

2. Java 1.2 plugin and EAI

3. Java Plugin 1.1.2 & EAI

4. Java 2 Plug-in and EAI

5. Java Plugin & EAI

6. Java Plug-in 1.2 and EAI

7. Java Plug-In and the EAI?

8. EAI and Java 1.3 Plug-In?

9. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

10. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

11. Java Plugin 1.2 (Java 1.2)

12. IE5 and VRML2 microsoft plugin with EAI