example for Java in Script Nodes
Author Message
 example for Java in Script Nodes

If no one wants to look through my code, please answer at least these
question:
where can I find an example how to add new objects to an existing scene
with a Script written in Java?
I already tried the examples at vrml.sgi.com, but they were bugy and
didn't work.

Please give me a helping hand,
Helge Hielscher

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

2. Example of a SCRIPT node using JDBC?

3. Need Javascript example of switch/case for script node

4. Script node: JavaScript vs. Java

5. Java Script Node and security

6. HELP java script node and outside communication

7. Security problem in a VRML JAVA Script node?

8. VRML, JAVA (script node) and Windows NT

9. Question about a script node using JAVA

10. Java networking inside a script node

11. NEED HELP, Java script node and applet

12. VRML Java Script Node strangeness