viewpoints animated over time
Author Message
 viewpoints animated over time

I am using 3D Studio Max to create short animated cartoons. is there any way
to trigger a switch from one viewpoint to another at a particular frame or
time, rather than by clicking or by proxy sensors?

--
------------------------------------
        Mike Ward

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 viewpoints animated over time

2000:

Quote:
>I am using 3D Studio Max to create short animated cartoons. is there
>any way to trigger a switch from one viewpoint to another at a
>particular frame or time, rather than by clicking or by proxy
>sensors?

Sure.  Use an OrientationInterpolator and a PositionInterpolator and run
them off the same clock.  Send them either to the Viewpoint itself or to
a Transform that wraps it (and perhaps some other object).
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. animated viewpoints with the EAI

2. Animated Viewpoint with Java and EAI-Interface

3. Animate Viewpoints ?

4. Animating between viewpoints

5. animate between viewpoints via javascript

6. animating viewpoint

7. Q. Animating Viewpoints (Again)

8. Q. Animating Viewpoints

9. Animating Viewpoints

10. Animating viewpoint w/out interpolating

11. Problems animating viewpoints still!!!!1

12. Animating Viewpoints in Cosmo b5