EAI getBrowser() AND ie
Author Message
 EAI getBrowser() AND ie

I can no longer get the Browser in IE.  The same program works fine in
Netscape.  I am running the latest version of IE with the latest VM.
Does anybody have any ideas?

mike

Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 EAI getBrowser() AND ie

On Thu, 14 May 1998 13:31:06 -0700, mike johnson

Quote:

>I can no longer get the Browser in IE.  The same program works fine in
>Netscape.  I am running the latest version of IE with the latest VM.
>Does anybody have any ideas?

Hi MIke,

this should work just fine. Which vrml browser are you using with
IE4.x? Du you  have two HTML browser with two different VRML browser
installed? IE4.x + MSVRML can coexist with Netscape + CP/WV but if you
have e.g IE4.x +WV and Netscape +CP installed then you have a
classpath problem.

markus

Markus Roskothen
Information Architect at www.infoplasm.com
USA 510-864-9539

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. EAI: getBrowser

2. EAI: getBrowser(Applet,frame,index)

3. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

4. eai getBrowser trouble

5. getBrowser problem (EAI)

6. EAI,Cosmo Player: getBrowser return NullPointerException!

7. getBrowser() problem in EAI

8. pb with EAI, getBrowser() doesn't work

9. ??? on EAI getBrowser()

10. Q: EAI getBrowser()

11. EAI: getBrowser?

12. EAI : getBrowser stalls offline applet ?