Searching 3D-Modeller w. VRML Output
Author Message
 Searching 3D-Modeller w. VRML Output

Hello,

we are looking for a 3D-Modeller to model spacecrafts using
*geometric primitives*.

The modeller should be able to create vrml *primitive* output, i.e. a
modelled cylinder should be written to the VRML file as cylinder and *not*
as indexed faced sheet etc.

The ideal modeller should adaptable concerning user menues/libs and
programming interface.

We would highly appreciate any information and link

Best wishes

Arndt Hinueber

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching 3D-Modeller w. VRML Output

saying on 27 Jun 2000:

Quote:
>we are looking for a 3D-Modeller to model spacecrafts using
>*geometric primitives*.

Very few modelers use primitives.  My neighbor Len Bullard built the
"Isle of the Jeenix" at http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/ entirely with
primitives (no IFSs), but he did it by hand in Notepad.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data.  It
should be used only for company business.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching 3D-Modeller w. VRML Output
If my memory serves, the current version of Internet Space Builder from
Paragraph supports the VRML primitives.  I don't know if it would meet the
requestor's other requirements.

Quote:

> saying on 27 Jun 2000:

> >we are looking for a 3D-Modeller to model spacecrafts using
> >*geometric primitives*.

> Very few modelers use primitives.  My neighbor Len Bullard built the
> "Isle of the Jeenix" at http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/ entirely with
> primitives (no IFSs), but he did it by hand in Notepad.
> --
> Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
> crispen at hiwaay dot net

> E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data.  It
> should be used only for company business.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching 3D-Modeller w. VRML Output

Quote:

> we are looking for a 3D-Modeller to model spacecrafts using
> *geometric primitives*.

> The modeller should be able to create VRML *primitive* output, i.e. a
> modelled cylinder should be written to the VRML file as cylinder and *not*
> as indexed faced sheet etc.

> The ideal modeller should adaptable concerning user menues/libs and
> programming interface.

> We would highly appreciate any information and link

The latest version of Parallel Graphics' Internet Space Builder (Version
3.0) has primitives available. The interface is also quite customizable
(select which tools you want available on which toolbars, etc.)

Quite a remarkable array of libraries (objects, shapes, textures) also.
And of course, they are extendable.

http://www.parallelgraphics.com/htm/en/prod/index.html?isb/isb.html

- Paul
***********************************
Paul S. Hoffman
Senior Interface Designer, Cognetics Corporation

Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching 3D-Modeller w. VRML Output
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:36:55 +0200, Arndt Hinueber

Quote:

>we are looking for a 3D-Modeller to model spacecrafts using
>*geometric primitives*.

My freeware program, WinPlace, uses primitives exclusively.  You can
get it at http://www.vbinformation.com/winplace.htm  I just released
ver 9.0.

Sound like it fits your requirements.

Regards,
Gary beene
Gary Beene's Visual Basic Information Center
http://www.vbinformation.com

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. free 3D Modellers?

2. 3d modeller using tsipp?

3. Object Oriented 3D modeller

4. What kind of VRML-Modeller?

5. Linux Freeware VRML Modeller

6. Free VRML/POV modeller?

7. New release - WinPlace VRML modeller

8. VRML-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

9. VRML 2.0 modellers

10. Non-triangular based VRML modellers

11. vrml modellers

12. Search for 3D geometric library