Where Can I find Documentation ?
Author Message
 Where Can I find Documentation ?

Quote:

> I'm a student,and i'm beginner in VRML.
> I need some documentation about it. Where can i find it on the web ?

The vrml 97 spec is at http://www.*-*-*.com/ , but if you'd like
a little gentler intro -- it does read like a novel, but they
don't bother to say that the novel is "Finnegan's Wake" -- try
the VRMLworks http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~crispen/vrmlworks/ and
follow some links.
--
Bob Crispen

'T is with our judgments as our watches,--none
Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
-- Alexander Pope: _Essay on Criticism_

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Finding and browsing Poplog Online Documentation

2. where to find complete documentation on REXXUTIL library?

3. Where can I find Plug and Play Documentation

4. where i find documentation for asm?

5. Where can I find florist documentation ?

6. Where can I find Plug and Play Documentation

7. WHERE CAN I FIND a VHDL Documentation ?

8. DumpMem Windows function - where to find documentation on such funcs please

9. It's hard to find documentation

10. fcgi.py for Windows needed (and socket.fromdf documentation bug found)

11. Where can I find PCL documentation

12. Where to find OOTcl documentation?