VRML file in background
Author Message
 VRML file in background

Hello everybody,
I'm a beginner in vrml and I want to know if it's possible to put a VRML
file in background or stand by screen.
If somebody have an answer, please tell me how to do it.
thanks a lot.
If its possible, please answer in french, thanks.

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML file in background

This also raises the issue of downloading in the background
when you expect the user to enter a new area and you want the second
stage of files ready when he enters (but want all the filesof the current
area downloaded first) .
Is anybody doing this?

Quote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'm a beginner in VRML and I want to know if it's possible to put a VRML
> file in background or stand by screen.
> If somebody have an answer, please tell me how to do it.
> thanks a lot.
> If its possible, please answer in french, thanks.

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML file in background

Quote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'm a beginner in VRML and I want to know if it's possible to put a VRML
> file in background or stand by screen.

What do you mean, exactly? I think you could use VRML content as your
desktop background using Windows' Active Desktop.

--
Braden

<http://www.endoframe.com>

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Background node in VRML

2. Background color for VRML model

3. transparent VRML over a background

4. Creation of Transparent Background Images for VRML display ?

5. Background loading and replacement of VRML worlds

6. MSIE VRML background color

7. Backgrounds in VRML

8. Fixed background picture in VRML?

9. Rapid flipping between 2 VRML-1 files with VRML-2

10. Problem viewing vrml files in IE 3.02 + vrml 2.0 add in

11. how to Find vrml files for microsoft vrml 2.0

12. BLT [graph configure -background] doesn't affect axis backgrounds on my Sun