VRML and Visual basic
Author Message
 VRML and Visual basic

?Do you know any work with vrml and Visual Basic?

Thanks

Goyo

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML and Visual basic
Dear Gregorio,

I don't think that VRML and VB will work together. You can use java,
javascript, VRMLscript in VRML but no VB.
But, you can use VB to generate VRML files. For my thesis i need to convert
several Access databases to VRML files.

To do that i wrote a VB application. I hope that is an answer to your
question.

Greets,

Gerry

Quote:

>?Do you know any work with VRML and Visual basic?

>Thanks

>Goyo

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML and Visual basic
The SDK program sold by ParallelGraphics (for the Cortona browser) will
integrate Visual Basic and VRML in some ways.

They offer a free SDK trial kit, but the package is priced for professional
use:  $500 US for the SDK and 100 usage licenses.

Quote:

>?Do you know any work with VRML and Visual basic?

>Thanks

>Goyo

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML and Visual basic

Quote:
> Dear Gregorio,

> I don't think that VRML and VB will work together.

Hi,

VRML and VB can work together if VRML browser is built in VB
application like ActiveX control. As i know ParallelGraphics Cortona
can be built in VB application. Moreover, it supports very powerful
VRML Automation interface. Look in www.parallelgraphics.com.

--
Tima
http://tima.newmail.ru

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML with Visual Basic?

2. VRML With Visual Basic 6

3. Using VRML and Visual Basic

4. VRML and Visual Basic

5. Vrml and Visual Basic

6. Pb using VRML control with Visual Basic

7. Visual Basic and VRML-OCX

8. Visual BASIC to Java Compiler -- will probably work with VRML

9. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

10. Visual basic or real basic?

11. Switching to Real Basic from Visual Basic?

12. BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE