HTML from VRML
Author Message
 HTML from VRML

What is the best way to do the following?

1.I have a vrml world that is being  generated from parameters input
from a webpage.  Once the world is displayed, its time to input more
parameters and see yet another world  - how to put a link from the world
to the input page again?

2. I want to provide links in some parts of the world which will open
various web pages in seperate windowns which can be closed to return to
the world.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Vinod.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 04 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTML to VRML Color Converter

2. HTML to VRML Color Converter

3. update html from vrml

4. Communication between HTML and VRML files.

5. HTML in VRML??

6. HTML to VRML communication

7. from HTML to VRML

8. Open HTML from VRML in a new frame

9. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.7: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

10. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.6: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

11. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.5: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files