NURBs in VRML and AFX
Author Message
 NURBs in VRML and AFX

Hi

I’m working on the AFX MPEG4 witch is relatively similar to the
vrml 97. I’d like to know if anyone knows a proto of NURBs in
VRML or a tool of NURBs in AFX witch would use a triangular grid and
not a square grid like NurbsSurface, the proto of cortona
[ http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]

Cheers,
Ju

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:41:08 GMT

1. VRML browser for NURBS

2. Blaxxun VRML NURBS plug-in also in R3???

3. NURBs in VRML?

4. vrml+nurbs again

5. cool NURBS modeling program that can export VRML 2.0 -- free beta --

6. vrml+nurbs

7. VRML 2.0 and NURBS

8. NURBS Extension to VRML: TrimmedSurface Node Problem

9. vrml nurbs examples for anything but blaxxun

10. labview - AFX Microsoft

11. Splines, NURBS, B├ęzier curves

12. Cosmo player 2.1 under MacOS and nurbs