vrml+nurbs again
Author Message
 vrml+nurbs again

a week ago I asked for information about nurbs. Thank you very much for your
answers.
I'm working on a complex vrml-internet project and I want to use
nurbs-surfaces. I tested the examples on the ocnus website. They don't run
on my PC. They are loaded but there is nothing to see in the browser window.
I'm using netscape communicator4.05 and CosmoPlayer2.1.
Could anyone help me?
thanks
-carsten
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~trojan

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs again

Hi hi,

I put some DHML/ vrml stuff on my homepage...
http://members.aol.com/patronc/V_Worlds.htm
Does anybody know some "better" resources on the Web ?

Thanx

Christian

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs again

I can't even reach the oncus web site so I took the code for the Nurbs examples
from the "Late Night VRML 2.0 w/ Java" CD-ROM and put it up on my web page.
Here is the URL for the Nurbs examples.

http://www.isi.edu/~moore/vrml/nurbs.html
--

     _/    _/          _/     USC/Information Sciences Institute
    _/      _/_/      _/     4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 1001

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs again

Hi wrl's,

I put some Examples on my page which use DHTML and VRML...
http://members.aol.com/patronc/V_Worlds.htm
Could somebody help with some "good" vrml/DHTML sites?

Thanks  in advance.

Christian

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs again

I can't stand this any more!  I _have_ to ask: what is a "Nurb" anyway?
Please....!

Bob

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs again

Quote:

> I can't stand this any more!  I _have_ to ask: what is a "Nurb" anyway?

"NURBS, see Splines, Nonuniform, rational B-splines (NURBS)"
Foley & van Dam, index.

A Lycos or Alta Vista search should tell you more than you
ever wanted to know about splines, rational and otherwise.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen

Music shouldn't be held responsible for the people who listen to it.

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml+nurbs again

Quote:

>> I can't stand this any more!  I _have_ to ask: what is a "Nurb" anyway?

>"NURBS, see Splines, Nonuniform, rational B-splines (NURBS)"
>Foley & van Dam, index.

Oh, nonuniform rational B-spines, sure.  Why didn't I guess that?

Hey, that could be useful!  Sort of like "extruded shapes" but with a twist!

Nifty... thanks!

Bob

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML browser for NURBS

2. Blaxxun VRML NURBS plug-in also in R3???

3. NURBs in VRML?

4. cool NURBS modeling program that can export VRML 2.0 -- free beta --

5. vrml+nurbs

6. VRML 2.0 and NURBS

7. NURBs in VRML and AFX

8. NURBS Extension to VRML: TrimmedSurface Node Problem

9. vrml nurbs examples for anything but blaxxun

10. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

11. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

12. Never write a VRML file by hand again...