NavInfo stack failure in Blaxxun ?
Author Message
 NavInfo stack failure in Blaxxun ?

Hello

it seems Blaxxun doesn't accept a dynamic change of VisibilityLimit
according to Proxysensors.

I simply designed a scene in which there are TWO navinfo with different
visibility limit values.

I added a proxysensor to trigger the navinfo swapping.

The problem is that passing from one zone to another triggers the proxy but
the visibilitylimit doesn't change!

I am sure that the navinfo has changed because I also tried before to change
other parameters such as the headlight. Only the visibilitylimit remains the
same

Even if I change the visibilityLimit value in a script, the value is well
passed but there is no change on the screen!

And since it worked with Cortona I suspect some implementation bug in
Blaxxun COntact

Thanks

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. layer3d,HUD in blaxxun, sound-formats in blaxxun

2. Lisp error: SIGSEGV for stack growth failure

3. Is IT failure a symptom of general failure?

4. "TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack top != start stack top"

5. Regex, stack overflow, and adjusting stack size

6. Addressable Stacks and optimizations (was: Addressable Stacks?)

7. Addressable Stacks and optimizations (was: Addressable Stacks?)

8. stacking stacks of database info.....

9. Stack overflow problem but increasing stack size does not solve the problem

10. Allocating on the stack and *only* on the stack

11. EAI with blaxxun...

12. javascript limitation in Blaxxun ?