vrml 2 mpeg-4
Author Message
 vrml 2 mpeg-4

I need to generate an mpeg-4 file from (using) vrml.

Does someone know any authoring tool or just conversion tool that toes
this. Actually, any kind of mpeg-4 generator is appreciated.

Or does someone know someone who could knew something like this?

Thanks in advance,

    Andreas

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml 2 mpeg-4

Hi Andreas

Quote:
> Does someone know any authoring tool or just conversion tool that toes
> this. Actually, any kind of mpeg-4 generator is appreciated.

Have you checked out the tools enclosed in IM1 ?

Greetings

Holger

blaxxun interactive  http://www.blaxxun.com

Quote:
> I need to generate an mpeg-4 file from (using) vrml.

> Does someone know any authoring tool or just conversion tool that toes
> this. Actually, any kind of mpeg-4 generator is appreciated.

> Or does someone know someone who could knew something like this?

> Thanks in advance,

>     Andreas

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 vrml 2 mpeg-4
Don't you just take it to tape and then send it out as MPEG-4 or am I
missing the fact that mpeg4 is now "3D?".

Quote:
> I need to generate an mpeg-4 file from (using) vrml.

> Does someone know any authoring tool or just conversion tool that toes
> this. Actually, any kind of mpeg-4 generator is appreciated.

> Or does someone know someone who could knew something like this?

> Thanks in advance,

>     Andreas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML vs MPEG-4

2. VRML to MPEG/AVI

3. X3D adopted by Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) for MPEG-4 standard

4. Implementation of MPEG-2 and MPEG-3 Video Compression

5. VRML to AVI or MPEG

6. FREE WAV/AVI to MPEG Encoders compatable with VRML

7. AVI to MPEG-1 encoders for VRML?

8. MPEG/AVI/Quicktime movie from a VRML session?

9. MPEG movies in VRML

10. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

11. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

12. Creating MPEG movies in VisualWorks