Callback function with applet
Author Message
 Callback function with applet

Dear all,

I'm writing an applet with EAI support to VRML, it is successful to get
the user input in vrml and send to the applet through callback.
I want this user interaction will update the database connected through
JDBC, I've implemented it in the callback routine. However, the browser
just hang up if I do so. There is no problem if I 'm doing other action
in the callback function.

Any hint on it? Is there any pointer about

VRML <-> EAI <-> JDBC

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Kelvin

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ST Applets vs Java Applets

2. Calling a java function(applet) from a ProximitySensor

3. RasDial Callback function, WinAPI call problems

4. Callback functions

5. Callback functions

6. Prototype Callback function

7. Prototipe C CallBack function in Clarion

8. Callback from API function in IBM Smalltalk

9. C4: DDEWrite Not Triggering C++ Callback Function

10. Callback functions in 32bit clarion

11. Callback functions

12. Callback functions written in Clarion