VRML BOOK or E-book
Author Message
 VRML BOOK or E-book

Anyone got a Html version or E-book of any vrml book ??
I found some tutorial on the web bu they look not that much completed and
really easy to understand at all.

I found also a HTML version of the book
Teach yourself VRML in 21 days at this link :

but it's damnly slow.

I tried to order any VRML book from any store but they are all unavailable
nowadays.....

I am badly in need of your help mates, seems I need to understand the VRML
language as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help........

If anyone got a E-book or e CD version of the book .. please reply now asap
!

Cheers ........

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:17:09 GMT
 VRML BOOK or E-book
http://www.itknowledge.com/reference/archive/1575211939/ewtoc.html

That was the link... i forgot to mention in the main message.

Cheers

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:18:07 GMT
 VRML BOOK or E-book

First you need the spec
 www.vrml.org: VRML Specifications
Then the best complementary reference
 What's New -- The Annotated VRML97 Reference Manual (you can download each
chapters)
and heres for tutorials (which you can download in zip)
 Floppy's VRML Guide

Sylvain Carette
VRML designer-composer

Quote:

> Anyone got a Html version or E-book of any VRML book ??
> I found some tutorial on the web bu they look not that much completed and
> really easy to understand at all.

> I found also a HTML version of the book
> Teach yourself VRML in 21 days at this link :

> but it's damnly slow.

> I tried to order any VRML book from any store but they are all unavailable
> nowadays.....

> I am badly in need of your help mates, seems I need to understand the VRML
> language as soon as possible.

> Thanks in advance for your help........

> If anyone got a E-book or e CD version of the book .. please reply now asap
> !

> Cheers ........

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 06:49:41 GMT

1. BOOKS CHEAP. ES, Programming, OS, etc

2. Book Sale - APL Books and others

3. Mentamatics: Books and Stories, a movie book by Ellis D. Cooper

4. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

5. Quarterly Journal seeking book reviewer for forth book

6. Request for book review : OOP books

7. BOOKS: Techical Book FireSale!

8. Good REXX books-- Not the 21 days book

9. Books, good books!

10. A good book assembler book, anyone?

11. FS: assm book + a couple C books, etc

12. proofreading books, was Re: Book REview