VRML talking avatars?
Author Message
 VRML talking avatars?

Hi,
    Is any one working toward VRML\MP4 {*filter*} animation or.....speaking
avatars ?
I would love to share in any tech info re coding that you are doing.
We are stumbling along trying to work the whole thing out!
John

  softscan.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:39:02 GMT

1. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

2. AVATARS 98- SPECIAL STARSHIP AVATAR CHATS-FREE

3. Avatar Bazaar - Custom Avatars

4. Avatar Studio 2 Avatars Conversion

5. Multiuser VRML w/ avatars

6. need Vrml Models ( 3D Control Panel and neutral Avatar )

7. Multiuser VRML - Avatars - Forums - News - Polls and more

8. YOU control human Avatar on the Web : VRML, Java, H-Anim

9. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

10. announce: the avatar as an instrument for navigation