vrml giveaways[part 3]: Button-O-Matic
Author Message
 vrml giveaways[part 3]: Button-O-Matic

Hi vrmlers !

Today I will start with a series of GUI elements we can use in a HUD.
For today, I have two new pages. They are basically dealing with the
same stuff so I decided to publish them together.

             "Button-O-Matic"
              Choose some images from your disc to create a Roll-Over
              Button in vrml ! HTML/Javascript-Application

The second explains the Button_2D PROTO which is used in Button-O-Matic:

             "Roll-Over Buttons"
              Buttons are important components for user interfaces.
              Rollover-Buttons in HTML show different images to indicate,
              whether your cursor moves over the button or if you have
              pressed the mouse button while being over it.
              Let's do this in VRML !

All "giveaways" are here:

           Tools,Toys & Tutorials:

              http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Roland Praehofer webdesign.sound.virtual_environments

web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:33:38 GMT

1. vrml giveaways[part 2]: Custom Navigation

2. vrml giveaways

3. Doc-o-matic

4. Button part triggers no clicked event

5. Questions on PARTS: partApplication, radio and push buttons

6. Button, Button, who's got the Button?

7. Visualage Smalltalk for OS/2 - looking for parts

8. Visual Smalltalk, PARTS, OS/2...

9. Creating .EXE with PARTS 3.03 (OS/2 Warp)

10. How do I make an OS X disclosure button

11. OS X Close Button Unsaved Changes Inicator

12. Digitalk PARTS using OS/2 & IPF Help