VRML
Author Message
 VRML

I'm doing a research on VRML, and i need some help.
Can enyone send me some material or sites on VRML.
Thanks Sanja.

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML
I'm doing a research on VRML, and i need some help.
can enyone send me some material or sites on VRML.
Thanks Sanja.

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML
hi i was browsing through keyword vrml
]and am doing a project on vrml too
can you please let me know your findings.....

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML

Quote:

>hi i was browsing through keyword vrml
>]and am doing a project on vrml too
>can you please let me know your findings.....

www.sdsc.edu/vrml
www.vrml.org
www.miningco.com
www.wiley.com/compbooks/vrml2sbk

These should get you going and will lead you to more.

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

2. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

3. VRML 2000 : Platform Independence Keeps VRML alive

4. Rapid flipping between 2 VRML-1 files with VRML-2

5. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 Converter

6. vrml-java-generated vrml

7. Comunication between a VRML and a embedded VRML

8. VRML/java scripting example and vrml.* packages

9. obj to VRML & VRML to obj

10. IT-VRML: first Italian Vrml conference

11. VRML 3.0 or VRML 9x?

12. VOTE VRML WORLDS: ITALIAN VRML COMPETITION