Universal Coordinate Map
Author Message
 Universal Coordinate Map

I create a block but no mater where I place the block in the vrml world,
it will have a coordinate position of 0,0,0.

So If I create a block in the upper left hand corner, then its position
will be 0,0,0.
Likewise, If I place a block in the bottom right hand corner, its
position will be the same, 0,0,0. Is there a way to create a universal
coordinate map in which to place objects.  Maybe even on a small plane
that has a defined set of coordinates that automatically translates an
objects position to the correct position.

Jayfus

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Universal Coordinate map

2. Problems with exporting mapping coordinates from MAX

3. Canvas inverse coordinate mapping

4. 3d-coordinate to 2d coordinate

5. Universal Disassemblers vs. Universal MIILs

6. vrml model coordinates to screen coordinates...

7. VRML 2 (extracting coordinates, colour and texture coordinates for all vertices)

8. universal joins, universal stransmission shaft

9. Universal integer or universal expression

10. Converting canvas coordinates to window coordinates.......

11. Converting canvas coordinates to window coordinates in tkinter.........

12. Smalltalk coordinates to screen coordinates