prompt-window
Author Message
 prompt-window

when avatar is near enought, prompt-window should become.
why must I twice click close-button ,before prompt-window closes?

ProximitySensor is routed to script S:

DEF S Script {
 eventIn SFTime time
field MFString string "javascript: prompt('give me answer ', ' ')"
 field MFString frame "frame=left"

 url "javascript:
   function time()
   {
 Browser.loadURL(string,frame);
   }
   "
  }
--------------------
Olavi Lappalainen, finland

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clearing Command prompt window in windows

2. CREF Kills MS-DOS Prompt Window!!

3. How to get a DOS prompt window in Tcl for Windows?

4. From Tk, is the Wish console (% prompt) window name available?

5. Is there a goodie to keep a prompter window on top?

6. Windows ME and DOS prompt

7. windows xp command prompt

8. Fortran 77, how to stop the prompt dos windows

9. windows xp command prompt

10. Python Prompt in DOS Window

11. Command prompts on a Windows station

12. Running script from Windows cmd prompt