ANNOUNCE: VRML on the Macintosh
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: VRML on the Macintosh

Cancelled flights and too little to do on my way home from vrml '99 has
resulted in a new online resource for VRML on the Macintosh.

I hope Mac users out there will find it useful.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Michael.

--
Personal Home Page: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tel: +47 69 21 22 54 (direct), Fax: +47 69 21 24 60

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Macintosh VRML Sessions at Mactivity/Web

2. ANNOUNCE: Little Smalltalk for Macintosh v3.1.4

3. Announcing the Availability of Oberon for Macintosh

4. ANNOUNCE: New Website for Web3D on the Macintosh

5. VRML and Macintosh

6. VRML 2.0 & the Macintosh

7. Macintosh VRML 2.0 Software

8. VRML plug-in for Macintosh ie4.0???