VRML and VBscript.
Author Message
 VRML and VBscript.

Hi,
I know that we can use Java and JavaScript in the Script Node, but I 'm
not sure that we can use VBScript.
Has anyone had the respons ?
Thanks in advance.

Lilian.

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML and VBscript.

Quote:
>Hi,
>I know that we can use Java and JavaScript in the Script Node, but I 'm
>not sure that we can use VBscript.
>Has anyone had the respons ?
>Thanks in advance.

If browsers vendors have implemented ECMASCript under IE using the
scripting interface, then I think VBScript may run - I haven't tried
it on our own browser, but it might be worth a go.

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1555

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Controlling VRML via VBScript

2. VBscript to detect VRML browser with MSIE

3. VBScript vs VJScript

4. Windows Scripting Engine / VBScript

5. Connecting to a TopSpeed database file via ODBC from ASP (VBScript)

6. Passing IDispatch from VBScript to VI Server

7. What is the best way to run a VBScript in labview 6.1

8. Modem and Serial communications using VBScript/ASP/VC++

9. ADO Error Doesn't Set VBScript Err Object

10. Visual InterDev and VBScript

11. VBScript in Script Node

12. VBScript