DEBUG vrmlscript?
Author Message
 DEBUG vrmlscript?

hi,

does anyone know how to write out debug information out of vrmlscript?
I used to write my scripts in java (using lr1bX) and could easily print
out the state of variables etc (with System.out.println). I have no
idea how to do so in vrmlscript.

I'm using CosmoPlayer on a SGI O2.

siegmar

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DEBUG vrmlscript?

Quote:

> does anyone know how to write out debug information out of vrmlscript?
> I used to write my scripts in java (using lr1bX) and could easily print
> out the state of variables etc (with System.out.println). I have no
> idea how to do so in vrmlscript.

I wrote a debugging node which does exactly what you're looking for.
You can get it at:

  http://www.raba.com./techRefs/pages/vrml/debug/debug.html

--
Frank Gauthier                   (Voice)  (410) 715-9399
RABA Technologies                (Fax)    (410) 715-9397

Columbia, MD 21044               http://www.raba.com

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DEBUG vrmlscript?

Quote:

> > does anyone know how to write out debug information out of vrmlscript?
> > I used to write my scripts in java (using lr1bX) and could easily print
> > out the state of variables etc (with System.out.println). I have no
> > idea how to do so in vrmlscript.

> I wrote a debugging node which does exactly what you're looking for.

Nice Licence agreement. Couldn't find a pricing scheme. I'm sure happy I'm
just a poor student working on a faculty computer.

Bye,
        Marijn

 ros et vies dot rue dot enel
 Commercial and/or unsolicited email and/or spam will be
 processed for a DFL100 handling fee. Unsolicited sending
 constitutes acceptance.

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DEBUG vrmlscript?

Quote:

> Nice Licence agreement. Couldn't find a pricing scheme. I'm sure happy I'm
> just a poor student working on a faculty computer.

> Bye,
>         Marijn

I agree.  License agreements *should* be shorter than the code you're
downloading...  As I said before (a couple months ago), I hate lawyers.
;-)

At any rate, the code's free.  That's why there is no pricing scheme.

                   Later,

                      Frank

--
Frank Gauthier                   (Voice)  (410) 715-9399
RABA Technologies                (Fax)    (410) 715-9397

Columbia, MD 21044               http://www.raba.com

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debugging VRMLScript or JavaScript in VRML. How!?

2. vrmlscript

3. vrmlScript

4. JavaScript / VRMLScript question

5. JavaScript and VRMLScript

6. vrmlscript - javascript

7. vrmlscript = javascript ???

8. Difference between ECMAScript and VRMLScript ?

9. use protos in vrmlScript

10. VRMLScript 2 dimensional arrays

11. VRMLScript 2 dimensional arrays

12. Accessing netscape objects from within VRMLScripts