setup linkage into VRML
Author Message
 setup linkage into VRML

hi,

I want to know how setup the link onto the 3D model, and put it into vrml
enviroment?
I means if I click the model, then it will be link up to my specified url.
I create the model from 3D studio Viz 3.

Thank a lot,
Eric

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 setup linkage into VRML
There are a couple of ways to do this, it depends on how much control you
want...

#VRML V2.0 utf8
WorldInfo {
 title "anchor"
 info [
  "This VRML World was created with Spazz3D, a VRML 97 authoring tool"
  "www.spazz3d.com"
 ]

Quote:
}

DEF dad_GROUND Transform {
 children [
  DEF GROUND Group {
   children [
    DEF dad_Group1 Transform {
     translation -0.07588 -0.07588 0.0
     children [
      DEF Group1 Anchor {
       url "http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1855/"
       description "St. Sandroux"
       parameter "target=_blank height=100 width=120"
       children [
        DEF dad_Box1 Transform {
         translation 0.07588 0.02488 0.0
         children [
          DEF Box1 Shape {
           appearance Appearance {
            material DEF Red Material {
             ambientIntensity 0.200
             shininess 0.200
             diffuseColor 1.0 0.0 0.0
             emissiveColor 0.0 0.0 0.0
             specularColor 0.0 0.0 0.0
            }
           }
           geometry Box {
            size 1.0 1.0 1.0
           }
          }
         ]
        }
       ]
      }
     ]
    }
   ]
  }
 ]

Quote:
}

--
---
Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II

http://philliphansel.com

Quote:
> hi,

> I want to know how setup the link onto the 3D model, and put it into VRML
> enviroment?
> I means if I click the model, then it will be link up to my specified url.
> I create the model from 3D studio Viz 3.

> Thank a lot,
> Eric

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML Automatic Linkage (Advanced level)

2. VRML Automatic Linkage

3. 3D Max unit setup for VRML export

4. VRML Setup for WWW Server

5. Java API for VRML SETUP PROBLEM

6. Python quick setup URL for Linux setup?

7. setup.py breaks Modules/Setup.local

8. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

9. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

10. Info on ASM and Linkage conventions for Linux on s/390

11. Linkage conventions, the old style

12. Linkage stack DSECTs