VRML newbie question
Author Message
 VRML newbie question

Howdy!

For the last several weeks I have been exploring many of the really neat
vrml web
sites on the Internet and I have been impressed by what I have seen.  I'm
at the point
where I am willing to invest the time and effort into setting one up for
myself.  However,
before I do I have a very important question.

At my VRML site I want the end user to be able to pick-up a coin off of a
desk and
depost it in a vending machine.  The vending machine will then produce a
map of my
VRML site.  What development tool(s) will I need to accomplish the task?

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks!
Bryan Alff

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Yet another Java/VRML newbie question

2. Newbie question: Need a good starting point in VRML

3. vrml/java interaction - newbie question

4. Newbie VRML file format question

5. newbie question: how to control wich vrml plugin...

6. Total newbie question, what is vrml exactly? TIA

8. Not a newbie, but a newbie question...

9. Trivial Newbie Question (Newbie)

10. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

11. Yet another question on system calls(newbie question)

12. question on event-generated errors (was Re: newbie TkCon question)