Q: EAI getBrowser()
Author Message
 Q: EAI getBrowser()

Does anyone know what "int index" is/does/must be in this method?  I would
like to have my controlling applet in one (HTML) frame, and my vrml world in
another.  Can this be done?  Tanks for any help.

Jeffery

From the EAI proposal dated 21 Jan 1997:

  // return an instance of the Browser class
  // If frameName is NULL, current frame is assumed.
  static public Browser getBrowser(Applet pApplet, String frameName, int

/--------- Spam sucks -------------\
| Jeffery A. Haremski              |
| email: haremski at wwnet dot com |
\----------------------------------/

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: EAI getBrowser()

Quote:
>like to have my controlling applet in one (HTML) frame, and my VRML world in
>another.  Can this be done?  Tanks for any help.

..I saw a demo at
 http://zing.ncsl.nist.gov/~gseidman/vrml/vcr/

There are 3 Frames with 2 VRML-Plug-ins
it is amazing !
(it's a lot of JavaScript, and Java in there...if anybody
finds a realy simple one..let me know)

Hope that helps...

Christian

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. EAI: getBrowser

2. EAI: getBrowser(Applet,frame,index)

3. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

4. eai getBrowser trouble

5. getBrowser problem (EAI)

6. EAI,Cosmo Player: getBrowser return NullPointerException!

7. getBrowser() problem in EAI

8. pb with EAI, getBrowser() doesn't work

9. ??? on EAI getBrowser()

10. EAI getBrowser() AND ie

11. EAI: getBrowser?

12. EAI : getBrowser stalls offline applet ?